Thursday, September 20, 2007

We Love the Laurie Berkner Band

So I fell in love with the Laurie Berkner band when I saw her play on the Today show last year. I finally grabbed a DVD for James and no surprise here, he loves it.

Here's the band. The Wiggles ain't got nothin' on Laurie Berkner!!!


Yesterday he and I were dancing and spinning all over the living room to her music. It's great stuff! My personal favorite is "Bumblebee (Buzz Buzz)". He hasn't told me which one is his favorite yet. I'll be sure to let you all know when he does!

I was able to grab a pic when he stopped dancing and decided to view the show from the comfort of his ATV:


Uh, yeah . . . she is still on. How could you tell??

And a shot from this morning. Looks comfy to me!!

6 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Again.....
Yummy blankie + Laurie Berkner =
good times!

I need to score me one of those DVDS because I have been watching the same Barney videos for ummmm 10 years now and I sorta want to cut my knee cap off with a butter knife when Ellie asks for it for the 10th time that day!haha

Allison said...

OMG the dust in that second pic is terrible!! Less blogging and MORE HOUSEWORK!!

Jerolyn said...

What the heck are you talking about? I see no dust Crazy lady!

Allison said...

You can't add comments this fast . . I am obsessively checking all of the time! You are feeding my habit! LOL

Jerolyn said...

I am a blog addict i tell you i have to limit the time I spend on this for I fear ellie thinks my hands are permanently attached to this key board. Gotta go Oprahs on, then off to the park at 10! haha

Jerolyn said...

ps I just now noticed the time in which I posted the comment and it was 2 minutes after you had posted yours~Funny