Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We Have A New Puppy

JUST KIDDING!!! You all can breathe a sigh of relief. I am just referring to something I saw James doing today.

I had put a bunch of pretzels on the coffee table for him to munch on while he was watching Curious George. Well, I turned around and saw him leaning over the table, with his arms crossed behind his back, lapping up the pretzels like a DOG!!!!!

OMG it was just hysterical. Chalk it up to yet another time when I wish that I had a camera permanently attached to my arm!!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That's funny. I worry sometimes if people who read my blog think "get over it already lady No more photos of your kids" But I can't help it, I have a picture taking addiction! By the way I like your new slide show also! You guys look good.

Allison said...

Well, Jer, U know that U are my blogspot mentor!!!

Jerolyn said...

I don't think so, looks like you pretty much had it covered far before I came along!haha