Thursday, January 3, 2008

Words, Words, Words!

Over the last few weeks James' vocabulary has been expanding at an astonishing rate. (Astonishing to me, as a first-time mom, anyway!)

Among his newest words are:
  • purple
  • up
  • bye bye
  • night night
  • juice
  • shoes
  • keys
  • sock
  • quack quack
  • book

I tried to capture some of his words on a video for you. It's a tough assignment to get him sitting up straight and responding for me in front of the camera, as you will see!




And, as a video bonus, I have added one of James giving Gino a kiss.

2 comments:

Gini said...

Well when he comes over to our house, we are working on a$$, d#%n,
sh#t, and so on and so forth. I'll try to get THAT on video. Love him, by the way. And what is even more awesome, is - He loves me back!!!

Jerolyn said...

He is YUMMY!!!