Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Word from Hillary


Even though I had a rough time at the caucus,
I was pleased to receive the following e-mail tonight.




Dear Allison,

We just won the Democratic caucuses in Nevada -- and I owe you so much for making this winning moment possible. I want to take a moment to thank you for all the hard work you have done here. I have learned so much from the people of Nevada over these recent months, and I will carry those lessons with me as we move our campaign forward.

Just like you did today, people across the country are placing their faith in our campaign, especially those hardest hit by the recent downturn in the economy. With the support you showed today, I know we won't let them down. We're working together to bring about change, and America is responding to our efforts.

Thanks so much for sharing this remarkable journey with me!

All the best,
Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton


Now, I am sure she didn't compose this e-mail and actually think about me when she typed it, BUT is sure is nice to be thanked.

No comments: