Friday, January 11, 2008

My Favorite Things #23

Favorite coffee or tea and what type/brand?
  • Coffee, Starbucks Italian Roast, in the morning with cream, after dinner without cream
Favorite brand of eyeshadow?
  • MAC, thanks to both of my sister-in-law's for getting me hooked on it!
Favorite brand of mascara?
  • Loreal something or other
Favorite face cleanser?
  • Cetaphil
Favorite moisturizer?
  • Right now it is anything from the Garnier Nutrisse line
Favorite body lotion?
  • Fresh Sugar Bath body lotion
Favorite large discount store?
  • Targt, baby!
Favorite specialty store?
  • Tommy Bahama
Favorite snack?
  • banana and peanut butter
Favorite meal that I cook?
  • beef stew
Favorite meal that my husband cooks?
  • Filet with roasted baby winter veggies off of the "Take Home Chef" show on TLC

2 comments:

Tara said...

Nice list. Fancy, Chris! Can you cook me that filet???
Allison, you got me hooked on Cafe Verona, so that would be at the top of my fave coffee list... :)

Allison said...

OMG--totally loved Verona--but now I buy it as BOLD as they make it! LOL