Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Hat! Hat!"

I finally got off of my rear end and took James out for a three-mile run/walk today over my lunch break. It was awesome to be out in the air, in the sun, with my boy. He is so cute--every time we run by a sign (we have all of these signs for the new developments in our area--they say things like "5 Playgrounds" or "Bocce Ball Courts" or "Beautiful Landscaping") he shouts out the letters that he sees. I'll say (panting) "hey? What letters do you see?" And he will respond "O!" or "S!" It is amazing.

We got home and he was saying "Hat, hat!" and pointing at my baseball cap, so I gave it to him. He wore it all through the rest of the afternoon until his nap at 2pm. I thought I was going to have to put him in bed with it!


Here he is saying "Up!" and "Down!" I guess I need to teach him "On" and "Off!"


This one just kills me. I swear he gets cuter everyday. Am I biased, do you think?


"Hey Mom--is this my best side?"


OK- one without the hat. ADORABLE!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

hats off he is a BABE!!!

Gini said...

I don't think I told you today that I LOVE HIM!

AmyFerg said...

He looks like a little Allison here with those big brown eyes...