Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things I Love Right Now about James

1. The smell of his hair, his skin, and his breath (which was decidely peanut-buttery today!)

2. The way he greets me and kisses me in the morning.

3. The way that he tries to spell his name out, letter by letter, by looking at the wooden letter cut-outs on his wall.

4. The way he tosses his baskets of cars over so that they go flying.

5. The way he puts his cars back in the basket, gently, one-by-one.

6. The way he says "Night-night" and "Bye-bye."

7. His ENORMOUS brown eyes, cute and pinchable rosy cheeks and the soft skin on his neck.

8. His cute butt, that I get to see a lot more of now that I am potty-training him.

9. The way that he blows kisses, gives kisses, and kisses the phone whenever he is talking to his grandma and grandpa.

10. The way he loves me and his Dad so completely, so earnestly, and so genuinely.

Love you James-y!

2 comments:

Gini said...

Things "I" love about James:
1.When he gets to our house, and he smiles 'cause he knows where he is! 2. When he gets here and comes over to love me. 3. When he smooches Garrin even when Garrin is a pill. 4. When he is hungry, watching him out-eat Garrin AND Connor. 5. Most off all - sitting back and watching him grow up with his cousins.

Anonymous said...

congratulationes!
You are very great to building blog!!!