Sunday, January 13, 2008

Soccer Game? What Soccer Game?

We went to go see Connor play in a soccer tournament yesterday. I remember the old days of being a spectator at Connor's soccer games--laying out a blanket, getting some sun, eating some snacks, cheering my nephew on . . . these days, as a mother to a toddler, I feel like I am saying "Soccer game? What soccer game?" Sorry, Connor--you know I love you, and what fleeting moments that my eyes were on you and not on James were GREAT!

Most of my time was spent entertaining and chasing these two guys:
Hi Mom!

Can you tell how much I love this kid, or what??!!


Apparently, one of the best items to bring to a soccer game to keep two toddlers amused is a camping chair!

No, really!

Check them out horsing around.



Hey Connor, we understand that your team did great. Good for you! And good job to Coach Bill, too!

4 comments:

Gini said...

Thanks for babysitting during my STRESS FEST!!!!

Jerolyn said...

Good cousins Great friends!

Allison said...

Hey Gini, sorry it was only for one game--we had that whole lunch time when they were harnessed into strollers and occupied with lunch!

AmyFerg said...

You can play soccer in January??! LOL