Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some Italian Eye Candy

I was fooling around with my camera this weekend and took some shots of Rocco.

Doesn't he just look so handsome? Regal? A great specimen of an Italian Greyhound?

What these shots don't portray is the constant yelling at him to get away from the kitchen counters, the boy's plate, the trash, etc., etc.

Here he is saying "Don't hate me because I am beautiful!"

And a couple of recent shots of James. First is of him having a blast in his Thomas playhouse. He loves it when I squeeze myself in there (which should become increasingly more difficult as summer approaches, LOL).


And here is a fun shot of him. We were in the middle of playing tag in the kitchen. I duck down behhind the kitchen island to surprise him, and he doesn't see me there yet . . . Too funny!

And Mom, I knew you would love this pic--his shorts are a wee bit too small (we'll just call him Little Chuck . .shhh . . . don't tell Dad).

4 comments:

Gini said...

Those are very beautiful pictures of Rocco for sure. You suck. Anyhoo - I hope you are not sittin' around waitin' for me to go through Garrin's size 2T - cause its gonna be a bit.....

Allison said...

No, I'm not. He really isn't in 2T yet--I am going to look for some 18-24 month shorts. His waist is really little. I need shirts, too. All of a sudden I only have four short-sleeved shirts--2 are from you and 2 are 18 month onesies! LOL

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...that second picture is so darn cute!!

Kim said...

James looks like a little man in those shorts! I hear you about yelling at the animals. I'm pretty sure Matthew's first words are going to be "Shut up Caffrey"!