Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Great Visit

My friend Katie, whom I met through playgroup came into town for a conference this week. She was able to get away for a few hours for a visit. She and her husband Andy and their daughter Maggie used to live a stone's throw from our house, and we really miss them. They moved back to Atlanta where they were originally from. Can you tell how psyched I was to see her?


Oh, and Katie is preggo, too, with a little girl. She is a little ways ahead of me. It was so fun laughing and sharing pregnancy stories with her. I am all bummed and sad today. Miss you guys!

2 comments:

Gini said...

Get over it and get to work! Just kidding. It's great to have friendships that you can just pick up where you left off, isn't it? Seems like you two will be friends for a long time even far apart.

Lacie said...

so, corn on the cob from Fresh and Easy is........W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L! just a little FYI for you!