I totally swiped this from Badger.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. GUESSERS: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but is it really that important?
6. One movie guess per blogger. Give people a chance to guess before you steal all of the awesome!
Okay! Let's go!
1. Mom again! This one is Labyrinth.
2. No one got this one--it is Schindler's List.
3. Mom knew this one, too. It is The Little Princess, a great old Shirley Temple film.
4. Good job, Redhead in Vegas! This one is Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Character B: "Throw me the idol. No time to argue. Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip."
Character A: [throws the idol] Give me the whip.
Character B: "Adiós, señor."
5. Congratulations Mom! This one is Gone with the Wind.
6. I can't believe that Tara didn't come thru on this one--it is from Shakespeare in Love. (Truthfully, when I told Chris what it was, he said "I thought so!" which goes to show you that he is a TRUE Renaissance man!)
7. Whhoo hoo to Illegal Movie Downloader, who guessed Juno. That's right!
8. Congratulations Beezus! This one is Bowling for Columbine.
9. Amy got this one. The Last Unicorn.
10. OK Mom, no more guessing! She's right though, this one is the Wizard of Oz.