Monday, May 3, 2010

Update on the Haircut

Here's the update:

There is no update!

I thought my appointment was this past Saturday at 12:30, my hairdresser thought it was this past Friday at 12:30, so needless to say I wasn't there when she was expecting me, so now I am rescheduled for this Saturday at 11am. DRAT doesn't that stink? When you are SO looking forward to it and then BAM you have to wait another week? Oh well. No biggie. But based on the votes, looks like the majority like the longer, layered look, with just one vote narrowly edging out the blonder highlights for the brunette with the warm highlights.

So, if I went with the voting (and had a hair and makeup person AND a personal shopper,) I might end up looking like this:


BUT--I do really need some volume on top with maybe a side-swept bang, AND I am REALLY hankering for a coloring along these lines:


But I might surprise you and go full-on bob:

Can you tell I adore Mariska Hartigay?

Or maybe a longish-bob like Gwenyth's (not this color mind you).


Oh, and I think one has officially reached the point of obsessing when one starts to Google "great bob haircuts." Stick a fork in me, I am done.

Stay tuned! (This has been so much fun!)

4 comments:

A New England Life said...

Hi Allison,

I love the longer hair but how do you find time to style it in the morning? Your hair must be easy.

Believe me, I am totally hair obsessed too! I have a file on my computer just for pictures I find on the web of haircuts I like. About 90% of them are Halle Barre. After the afro I had on my head this morning from all this humidity, all I can think about it cutting it all off again!

Jayne said...

I fantasize about looking like Jamie Lee Curtis one day. Let it go gray an chop it all off and look magnificent!!! Can't wait to see what you choose to do Allison. :c)

Kelly said...

Haha! You crack me up. I can't wait to see your makeover. I really should do that one of these days. My hair is straight and long....pony tails and braids are about all I can get out of it. I need some style!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Hope the week goes by fast so you can get your new 'do...and more importantly, show us your new 'do! ;)