Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pedicure Bliss

Seeing as how I am this:


I really needed one of these:


But I really wanted one of these:



So I went here:


Expecting one of these:


So imagine my surprise when an Asian version of this:


Came walking out, sporting these:


Which made me feel like I was in:


And put this on my face:
IT WAS AWESOME!!! He gave me a basic pedicure AND a long calf and foot massage--all the while bringing me water, making sure I was comfortable and adjusting the massage settings on the chair. At this point, when I can't even reach my toes, my feet are swollen and I just generally feel like CRAP, it was a much needed hour.

Thanks Chris--even though you may not have been the one rubbing my feet, you shelled out the cash and for that I LOVE YOU!!!

11 comments:

Gini said...

Are the kids back in school yet?? 'Cause there hasn't been time for anything like that over here. Ahhh, I can almost feel the relaxation of your pedicure....ahhh. Can't wait to read Jerolyn's comment on this post. I think I already know what it is going to be....

Jerolyn said...

OHHH that feel goooood huh? Oh ya huh, you like dat? Hee hee hee hee That tickle huh? ohhhh yaaaa, is goooood!

Chris said...

me rubby rong time

Kim said...

I'm jealous - I need a pedicure!

Jerolyn, you are freakin' hysterical!

Kim said...

that post was hy-Sterical!!! We have got to meet in person someday - I think we were separated at birth!

alice c said...

Good to know that you will be the most glamorous person in the Maternity Ward. It is so important to set a good example to Ella from the start.

Redhead in Vegas said...

I am so happy that you were able to squeeze in some time for yourself. I am in desperate need of a pedicure. So not pretty.

Redhead in Vegas said...

btw-
is your c-section really scheduled for 2 am on Wednesday? maybe my widget math is bad....

Allison said...

No, it is noon on Wednesday--my widget is messed up, LOL

Redhead in Vegas said...

I left you a little something on my blog. Hope you get to check it out before Wednesday.

alice c said...

Thinking of you all - good luck!