Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Checking In . . .

Thanks for all of the sweet well wishes you have all been sending the last few days!

We are through the packing; moved out of the house; I am done with my last day of work and the project from Hell; the animals are boarded; the hospital bag is packed and I am now relaxing at Gini's and able to spend some time thinking about the new addition to the family arriving tomorrow.

James is doing great--we were able to spend a great couple of nights snuggling at the hotel. I am not sure if he knows what is going to happen tomorrow, but I am sure he will handle it in his typical Jamesy style!

Chris has been great handling all of the moving details, (like ordering an extra Pod because our stuff didn't fit), getting one of the cars shipped, getting everything ready for the rental, and making sure that all of the schedules mesh. He has been awesome. As much as I have had on my mind with Ella's arrival, it has been wonderful having a husband that just "takes care" of all of that other stuff.

Love to all of you, please check Gini's blog for Ella updates!

Allison

4 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck tomorrow! Send pictures as soon as you can!

Jerolyn said...

Muah Muah Muah! Good Luck, I can't wait to hear the good news AND see that baby before you get the hell outta dodge!

Kim said...

I'm patiently waiting!! Hurry up and have a baby, will ya'!!

Tara said...

OMG...waiting waiting waiting. Sigh.