Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can't Sleep

It is 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, so here I am on Blogger. My head is filled with thoughts and I just can't get my mind to rest!
  1. What will Ella look like?
  2. Will she come early?
  3. How will James react to having a new baby sister?
  4. When will this awful starving and sick-to-my-stomach feeling at the same time ever go away?
  5. I can't believe that James went #1 AND #2 on the big potty yesterday!
  6. Will I make my project deadlines for work before the 20th when my c-section is scheduled?
  7. Do I have any more Honey Bunches of Oats in the pantry?
  8. Why does Ella kick me so much harder than James ever did?
  9. How soon can I get a Malibu and pineapple?
  10. I need to finish packing my bag for the hospital.
  11. Why did people choose to populate Las Vegas, where the summer temp is 112+?
  12. Did I make the right fabric choice for the infant seat cover I ordered?
  13. How hard will it be for me to get back in shape after Ella is born?
  14. I need to make this breakfast casserole this weekend.
  15. Do I remember how to take care of a newborn?
  16. I need to order a set of these Big Brother/Lil' Sis t-shirts.


Ok, maybe getting it all down in a list will help me sleep. Now I'm off to the pantry to see if I can answer #7!

4 comments:

alice c said...

You will be fine. She will be pretty. James will be cute. I can't answer the one about the fabric choice but I am sure that it will be perfect. Now go get some rest because it won't be long before that it is a very precious thing indeed.

Kim said...

OK, here's what I think...

1. I'm guessing like a female version of James.
2. I'm thinking no.
3. I think he won't be sure at first, but then will be very lovey.
4. August 20th.
5. Nice!
6. I hope so!
7. I got nothing....
8. She hears him running around outside and wants to meet him.
9. Improvise and have something similar now.
10. Yes, you do.
11. It's a dry heat!
12. Yes.
13. I say who cares?
14. OMG - holy butter!
15. It'll all come back to you.
16. Cute!

Denise said...

It's the worst when you have all of that swirling around in your head! I hope you were able to get some sleep after you posted.

Allison said...

You guys are AWESOME! Thanks for making me smile!