Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Visit with Santa

Today we took James to sit on Santa's lap for the first time! He was so excited when we got there, ooohing and ahhing and pointing at Santa. his reindeer, the presents and the Christmas trees! I was pretty excited that he was going to have a great time. Chris snook in some shots of us from the sidelines while we waited in line.


Here he is right when I put him in Santa's lap. Still ooohing and ahhing and pointing.



Ok--still pretty happy--but is the "professional" photographer shooting yet???


Here we are starting to get a little unhappy:


And of course . . . SNAP! The flash goes off, and here is my priceless photo of my son:


(Sigh . . .) maybe next year!!! (Do you think Santa told him he was a naughty boy???)

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

What are you talking about THAT is adorable!!!!~jer

Gini said...

Another reason, yet again, that I will not receive this year's MOTHER OF THE YEAR award. Garrin did NOT visit Santa......bad mommy. James is adorable.

Chris said...

Even Santa wasn't smiling in that last one!!

Jerolyn said...

Oh crap I don't think any of my kids have visited Santa for like 5 years..... I SUCK! It's just that why does he always have to visit the busy busy mall? Why not visit Oh say...our mail box stand? Just set his chair right there at the end of our cul-de-sac? Now That would be nice!!!