Friday, December 14, 2007

It's A Hard Knock Life

My nephew Garrin is spending a few days here. I was thinking about all of the housework that I need to get done, and then I remembered that song "It's a Hard Knock Life" from the musical Annie. What a great inspiration!




"Garrin! Get to work! I want those dishes to shine like the top of the Chrysler State building!"


"That floor better be SPOTLESS! Oh, and hand me another bon-bon!"

"Hey kid--dust away! And then you can go and play . . .NOT!!"

"Garrin, it's a toilet brush. Haven't you ever seen one of them before? Get used to it, you have two more to do after this one!"


Hey, and the only payment he requires is a few Thomas the Train videos and some salt and vinegar potato chips!


"James, get up from your nap, you bum! You've got lunch to make, and then you need to wax my car!!"

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I think that is my favorite post of all time TOO FUNNY!

Allison said...

And BTW, it must have been VERY hard because both kids have been napping since 3pm! (That's right--James took his first nap from 9:00am to 1:00 and went down again at 3pm!)

Gini said...

I am peeing in my pants that is so freaking funny!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

I think the best part is the running water in the kitchen sink...