Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Has Anyone Seen My Son?

I know, two posts in one day is crazy--but I had to add this one.

James is just THRILLED and FASCINATED and OBSESSED with his new train table. He woke up at 7am, came down, started playing with it, and at 8am when I tried to feed him breakfast he had a fit.

At 9am he went down for a nap, and when he woke up at 11:30 he made a beeline STRAIGHT for the train table. When he came time for lunch I had to drag him to the table, screaming, kicking and crying. Would he eat? NO WAY.

I found him at 2pm nearly slumped over the table and sleeping. I took him up for his nap, and at 4:30 he came down and has been playing with the trains ever since. I just snapped this pic--it's not enough for him to be at the table or near it, now he has to be ON it!


I MISS MY SON!!! How long is this crazy train fascination going to last???!!!

2 comments:

Gini said...

FOREVER. Trust me I know. That's why we had to buy a new kind of train - to redirect. Geo Trax.

Jerolyn said...

Love it! I am just now catching up on blogs due to a very exhausting X~Mas eve myself!!!