Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Newsflash!


I was talking to my Mom today and we were reminiscing about Baskin Robbins. We used to go all the time when I was a kid growing up back East, and I loved it!

I told her that I was thinking about taking the boy to a new one that just opened up near my house, and she said "OH! You HAVE to! They should have their fall flavours out now! Egg Nog and Pumpkin Pie!"

Well, that's all I needed to hear and I raced to Baskin Robbins. YES! They had both of the flavours. I got them hand packed in a pint (I also left with a pint of Oreos Cookies and Cream for Chris).

I am SO excited!! I love the Egg Nog, but the Pumpkin Pie is simply DIVINE!!

Thanks for the tip, Mom!

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Who wudda even thunk they had such a thing? Pumpkin Pie you can suck threw a straw (if you wanted to) (and also if you were to let it melt a bit)?

Divine Indeed!

Gini said...

Ok, so I was going to call you yesterday because I was feeling all guilty not knowing how many calories and fat grams were in the Grande Coffee Frappuchino Blended With Light Cream.......I don't feel so guilty anymore......egg nog sounds pretty divine indeedy!!!