Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since Chris and James and I are going to be back East for Thanksgiving, I thought that it would be fun to have an early Turkey Day with Bill and Gini and the kids. We had the whole huge meal. It was a blast. I made a 15 lb turkey (I usually make at least a twenty-pounder) and I tried brining it. It came out beautiful.

Here is James and I before our guests arrived. OK, now tell, me, does this kid not look EXACTLY like me, or what???


James and his Dada.


Here is Uncle Bill and James and Garrin. Isn't taking pictures funny? I have like five versions of this picture, and in not one of them is everyone looking at the camera!

Here's the gang, all spiffed up for Turkey Day!


We ended the afternoon with some games, like the "One-Handed Rocco Toss."


Thanks to Gini for making the broccoli rabe (mmm, yummy, with toasted pignoli nuts and raisins). They also brought THREE pies from Marie Callendar's. It was GREAT!

6 comments:

Gini said...

James doesn't look anything like Chris anymore. Chris - time to try for another one - Thanks for the great dinner, Allison!

Jerolyn said...

Ya Chris time to try for another and get a girl this time so you can feel Gini and I's PAIN!!!!
(just kidding~kinda)

Life of a Banana said...

that was fun!!!

Allison said...

Love you, banana face.

Gini said...

Man, I got a good lookin' husband...

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, just checkin' up on ya. Seems like the new job is treating you well! Family looks healthy and happy. Nice to see! Keep in touch. Sparky