Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Too-Tired Sunday


Nothing I did today could really make James happy. It was that kind of a day for him. I held him, and snuggled him, and told him I loved him, but he was still pretty much sad and tired all day.

I just set him up for his bedtime ritual, with a blanket and a comfy chair and Little Bear--and I threw in a stuffed puppy for good measure. And then I took this picture and it broke my heart. Love you buddy. Feel better tomorrow.


And Gini, so sorry, but Henry has taken a particular liking to Garrin's ride-on-toy. He naps on it every chance he gets. I'll have to pry it out of his little claws when I bring it over on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That cat is cracking me up!!! And yes, feel free to link me on your blog!!

thanks

Redhead in Vegas said...

hope james feels better. try showing him the pics of henry to cheer him up.

Gini said...

awwww...James.....

Kim said...

There's nothing sadder than a sad little boy... =( Henry is too cute!