Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Acting Prodigy

We have quite the character on our hands as of late. He is so full of laughter and funny faces. I was able to capture a few of them last night.

I know this one is blurry, but it is IRRESISTIBLE!! I think he might have gotten some of his mom's theatre genes afterall. don't you think??

Here he is playing the Court Jester . . .


Here he is playing the Villian . . .


Here he is reprising Robert DeNiro's role as Leonard, the psychotic patient from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest . . .


And here he is, accepting his Oscar for best actor in a dramatic film . . . Applause . . . applause . . "And I'd like to thank my Mother for inspiring me to follow my acting dreams!!"

And, for your viewing pleasure . . . a small, independent film of James talking about his hero . . .

No comments: