Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun at Mel and Gene's

James and Chris and I headed over to Mel and Gene's yesterday to swim and have dinner. Here is a pic of James on the way over. Please notice . . . drum roll . . . NO BINKY!!!! He had only been using it in the car and for naps and bedtime. I started to take it away last Thursday, and (keep your fingers crossed) so far so good!


I had brought some of James' toys with us, but Mel pulled out some fun things, and James had a ton of fun. For example, who knew you could have so much fun with two plastic spoons?


Or with Mardi Gras beads? At least they are Newcastle Beer beads. (Hey, what can I say, the kid has good taste!)

Or . . . how about a meat baster?? Looks like fun to me!


And here he is with Mel. He had so much fun eating, playing and swimming. He was one tired little boy when we got home! Thanks Gene and Mel for a great time!

No comments: