I've been tagged by my sister-in-law. The rules are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
- Let each person know he/she has been tagged
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
So, here we go.....
- When I was a kid I always wanted braces and a cast. I wanted the braces because they had the cool colored rubber bands and the cast so everyone could write on it. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I got braces in 6th grade and the horrible pain and taunts from other kids to go with them. I also got hit by a car which gave me a hairline fracture in my leg. (NOT bad enough for a cast.) Dang it!
- I am deathly afraid of spiders and snakes--an irrational fear, especially for a kid that was a tomboy and actually LOOKED for snakes to play with!
- Every now and then I miss my first car--a 1978 VW Rabbit. I always described the color as "if Pepto-Bismol were green." It got GREAT gas mileage. Seems like I could scrape change off the floor to put gas in it and it would run for a week.
- I burn my myself a couple of times a month--either by burning my tongue on hot food or burning my neck with my curling iron. I am in a hurry to eat or in a hurry to fix my hair, I guess!
- I saw an English Mastiff this weekend and now I am in love. Seriously, I can't stop thinking about it. Tell me they have huge poop. PLEASE.
- I wear a mouthguard at night because I have TMJ. I grind, chomp and clench my teeth together all night long. I was diagnosed with TMJ 12 years ago after a series of headaches that basically brought me to my knees. The mouth guard brings me relief but does NOTHING for my sex appeal (well, neither do my flannel p.j.s, so what do I care?)
OK, here's who I'm tagging.....the rest of you who don't have blogs, let me know your six random things in a comment - I think it's OK if we break the rules!