Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ella's 2 Month Check Up


One month stats:
  • 7 pounds, 15 ounces (10th percentile)
  • 21" long (50th percentile)

Two month stats:

  • 9 pounds, 10 ounces (25th percentile)
  • 23" long (75th percentile)

She received three shots today, and it was the first time that I ever saw her cry with REAL TEARS. I had told James earlier today that we were taking Ella to the Doctor, and he would say, "No, take JAMESY to the Doctor!" to which I would reply, "Hmmm . . . I don't think you would like it." Well, when he saw Ella getting those shots and then heard her cry, I thought that the look on his face would make my heart break. He was genuinely scared for her.

Note to self: next time Baby Sister goes in for shots, find a sitter for James!

Dress credit: Pollyanna's Antiques (of course!)

And here is another really dark, really blurry video (I need to work on that) of Ella "sleep smiling."


4 comments:

Kim said...

That looks like a good dream she's having!!

Kim said...

How cute! Don't you just wonder what the heck a 2 month old is dreaming about that is making her smile?

Denise said...

CuteCuteCuteCuteCute!!

Redhead in Vegas said...

new post up today!