Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome to Ella's House!

We had wanted to get Ella a playhouse for her birthday, but we couldn't find one we really liked. They were too small, or too pink, or too fancy. I also didn't want to buy a brand new one, and instead had been hoping for a great find on Craigslist.

Well look what I found!


Ella is loving her new little house! The porch, the bench, the mailbox, the half-door,


she can boss her brother around (hey, it is HER house, don't forget!)


Looks like James is enjoying it too!


I hope they will get a lot of use out of it. It retails for $280 and I got it for $65!


That's what I would call a real steal.


Love you baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella is lucky that her mommy is a great bargain hunter! ;) Truly a terrific little house.

Jayne said...

What a bargain! That house will bring hours and hours of imaginative enjoyment. :c)

Blogs said...

awww... i always wanted the house:)

Carrie Garvin said...

This is just tooooo darn cute!

Boutique Girl Gifts said...

That is my kind of bargain! Way to go!