Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spin Art Day!







James has a good friend named Hayden that he plays with. One day James came home from a playdate with a really neat painting. He told me he had done "Spin Art" at Hayden's house. For his birthday, Hayden gave James a Spin Art set. Today we used it because even though it is nice out, the kids are both running little fevers. This was a fun activity for James while Ella napped.

I love how each painting comes out a bit different. I also love the EASY CLEAN UP!

Thanks Hayden! (And Hayden's mom, Ivy!!)

4 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I used to love spin art! Glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

The look on Jame's face in the first photo is priceless! :)

Carrie Garvin said...

I agree with Teresa--that first picture is priceless! LOVE THIS!

Hannah said...

I need to get one of those that is cool!