Friday, December 10, 2010

Ella Trims Her Very Own Christmas Tree

Of course it's pink!!!


I found these little tinsel trees at the dollar store! The kids picked out their own color of tree (Ella pink, James green) and they also picked out ornaments.


I should have expected that Ella would want to decorate her tree herself. And she did!


The look of concentration is priceless.


She was so busy I think when I snapped this shot she had actually forgotten that I was sitting there.


This is a classic Ella look--this is the expression we see constantly now, especially when she is putting on ALL of her own clothes.


Look at these milky white hands!


"All done, Mommy!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!" Yes it is, honey. And so are you.


Here is James' tree!! The cutest thing was that at the store they were fighting over the one ornament that was left that said Grandpa. I have to find another one!


Every visitor we have had to the house has been immediately dragged by the hand by Ella, to see her tree and James'. These are the moments that I love to remember.

We are getting our real tomorrow. I can't wait! It is going to be a 9 footer!!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to get them their own tree to decorate! We always only had the one tree, and when the kids were little and eager to help, they didn't do such a neat job on decorating. Now that they can do a neat job, they're not interested in decorating anymore. :}