Monday, June 14, 2010

An Oreo Cookie Eating Tutorial by Ella

I came around the corner into the kitchen the other day and saw this:


And so I quickly ran and got my camera and started shooting. Wow--she's really loving this vanilla Oreo!! (Just like her Mom, while James prefers traditional Oreos, like his Dad).



Oops!! She sees me!


Caught cha!!!


So then I asked her what she was doing and she proceeded to show me! Reach into the bag of Oreos (conveniently they are at her perfect height in the pantry cabinet).



Get one and T-W-I-S-T.


See Mom? This is the good stuff!!


Mmmm . . . just look at all that sugary goodness!


Lick!!!


Yay!! Yummy!!


(Sigh) she's getting so big!! (Now I gotta run and move those cookies up a shelf or two!!)

3 comments:

Missy said...

My 3 year old had an Oreo last week for the first time ever and knew EXACTLY what to do. Must be in the genes!! Survival of the fattest, er, fittest!

She is a cutie!

Allison said...

Missy, I know--CRAZY!! We didn't show her how either. Thanks for stopping in! I'll have to pop on over to your place!

1 lucky mum said...

OMG i didnt know you could get Vanilla oreos???? i must admit we (me and my son )love choccy oreos and we twist lick and sometimes dunk! BUT vanilla ones sound yummy - bet they dont do them here in teh uk :-(
Loving your blog across the pond and enjoy your son cos as soon as he hits 6 or 7 he is his daddy's boy (mine is 8 now) BUT they always come to mummy for a cuddle and comfort so dont worry too much.