Ella on New Year's Eve:
Brrrr!!!! A great way to start New Year's Day (I did ask for the cold weather, didn't I"):
Ella smiles all the time, even when we are freaking out about how much formula costs and how fast she goes through it (Although our pound a week of Starbucks addiction is just as bad):
James watching Wall-E with his entourage:
My baby girl dreaming of all things pink:
Isn't she gorgeous?
Can you see James in here?
Always, always taking pictures (like his Mommy!):
Ella helping me cook dinner (yes, she is quite close to the counter edge--nobody ever said I was gonna win the Mommy of the Year award.):
A few James-isms of late:
- "Dude, are you kiddin' me?"
- "Oh SHIT!" musta learned that from his Dad.
- "Mommy, I miss it!" when I slept in late this morning and came down after he had been up with Daddy.
- When he is done talking on the phone and passes it to me he says to the caller "OK, hold on tight!"
- "Whaaaaaatz up, homey?" Thanks for that one, Chris.