Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I LOVE My Mom

Reason #347 why I love my Mom:

I called her today to bitch about being 7 1/2 months pregnant chat and happened to mention that I had lost three pounds and that my appetite is completely insatiable. I mean, I could eat a house and still be hungry.

What did she say?

"You must not be eating enough calories. You need to add something, like an extra smoothie, or more ice cream, or maybe an extra trip to Sonic."

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

And, since I am obsessed with NOT gaining 60 pounds like I did with James thrilled that I have only gained 27 pounds, I decided to take her advice:

Yum!!! HOMEMADE CARROT CAKE with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING for dinner!!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great advice - I love mothers!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, your mom is awesome.

That looks so good. YUM!

Kim said...

That's some good looking cake!

Gini said...

Lost 3 pounds, but insatiable appetite?? I don't get it. What are the rest of us doing wrong??

Allison said...

I don't know, but it is 4 in the morning and I woke up STARVING and am eating cake. It is BOUND to catch up with me!

twilight freak said...

u YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-hannah