Thanks for being such a good Daddy to me. I love it when:
- we play with my trains (even though I rip apart all the track and you grump about having to put it all back--all the while thinking "Why can't your mother do this?");
- we play ball in the kitchen;
- when we roll around and wrestle on the floor;
- when we give each other hugs and kisses before bed;
- when you share your Otter Pops with me;
- when you take me to Jimmy John's for sandwiches;
- when you take me to car shows;
- when you practice my letters with me;
- when you ride around the kitchen on my ride-on toy,
- when we ride the Southern Nevada Railway together;
- when you tirelessly keep refilling my sandbox;
- when you teach me new words like "crap" and "naked" and "boogers;"
You are the best Daddy in the whole wide world and I am so happy to be your little boy.