Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

We had a very fun Halloween! I posted all of the photos in the slide show on the right.


I dressed James up as a farmer this year. He kept his hat on for about five seconds and pulled at the handkerchief around his neck all night, but for the most part, he did great! Once I put his freckles on he was just the cutest little farmer ever! His wagon was filled with hay and farm animals, and even a tin milking bucket that his Dad found for him!

We went to a little Halloween party before we went trick-or-treating. The kids were so cute! James was having so much fun until someone said "Who wants to go Trick-or-Treating??!!" And all of the kids started SCREAMING with excitement. He was so scared!! (You know my sweet boy doesn't like loud noises!)

I dressed up as a witch (and didn't put on all of the really scary makeup, as I thought it would scare my little farmer). Here we are along the trick-or-treating route.


Chris pulled James along the route in his wagon (on which he got many great compliments!) James' friend Emma (the gorgeous white kitty-cat) wanted to ride so badly in his wagon. (There is a pic of her staring intently at the wagon in one of the pics in the slide show). A little later on in the night I took Emma in the wagon for a bit (to give her very pregnant mom, Kim a break) while Chris took James up to the houses for candy. He was great! He told everyone "bye-bye" and waved to them after he got his goodies.

Just before we ended the night to go home, James wanted to share his lollipop with his Dada. The two of them were laughing like crazy. It was so sweet. I love my men!

4 comments:

Gini said...

Adorable! No, not you Chris - JAMES!!!

Jerolyn said...

Gini took the words straight outta my mouth!

OKAY Chris you're adorable too!

Life of a Banana said...

he is sooo cute. i mean James!!!!

Jerolyn said...

Sooooo Technically you never gave me my one word! So what is it Ding a ling? Totally baked?