Friday, January 7, 2011

From Our Snow Family to Yours!

I've been falling behind posting photos lately, I literally have 50 or so that I'd like to get posted and haven't taken the time to do it. So stay tuned! In the meantime, here are a few that I took during the last snowstorm.


Ella in the snow pants just KILLS ME! She looked like a little sausage. Here's Ella's Snow Girl:


My Snow Mommy:


James' Snow Boy:


And our Snow Daddy:


Chris didn't help because he was too busy setting up his new weather station thing that tells him a hundred weather readings. I didn't mind because to see his face light up like a kid on Christmas Day once he got it working was priceless.


Don't we look happy? The funny thing is that now when I hold up a carrot and ask Ella what it is she says "Nose!"

HA HA HA!!

4 comments:

A New England Life said...

Awwww, it's a snowman family! I love it! Little Ella is so bundled up I'm not sure how she can move! LOL! My girls always looked the same way.

Anonymous said...

As an adult, I sometimes forget how much fun snow can be. It's nice to have kids to remind us. :)

Allison said...

Ladies, you are so sweet to check in. I have been a bad bloggy friend, with Vintage Pollyanna keeping me so busy. I am so appreciative of your checking in to see how my little family is doing!! XOXO

Turnedgypsy said...

I love your blog. I did the linking party with Maggie and found you that way.

I am trying to earn a cricut for the Children's art department.

http://www.facebook.com/JingerAdams

TELL JINGER "CHRIS WOOTEN SENT YOU"

EASY WAY TO WIN RIGHT. Well here is what I am giving away

SCAL
CRICUT APRIL SHOWERS
1 YR PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE
36 CT BIC MARKERS AND